Independent Fire-Extinguishing System "Zashchita AK"
It is designed to detect and extinguish fires in container-type premises (building baracks) at the early fire stage. The device starts extinguishing fire when the temperature is 75°Ñ indoor.
Zashchita-AK will protect the building barrack, stop fire spread onto other baracks, minimize material losses incurred by fire.
"Zashchita AK" Technical Specifications
1. Area protected, m2 -30
2. Weight of the charge of the dry chemical, kg - 7,0 ± 0,5
3. Response time, seconds, no more than - 5,0
4. Response temperature, Ñ°- 75
5. Shelf time, years, no less than - 10
6. OPerational temperature - îò -50Ñ° äî +50Ñ°
7. Dimensions of the module, mm (diameter / height) - 350 õ 250
The dry chemical is not harmful for humans. It is certified. After application the powder can be easily removed with a broom, vaccum cleaner or water.